1. Get a good night's sleep.
2. Eat a healthy breakfast.
3. Wear comfortable clothing, as long as you follow school dress code.
4. Do not forget to take medications as prescribed by your doctor.
5. If you are supposed to wear glasses or contacts, wear them.
1. Be on time to school.
2. Pace yourself during the test. Remember you have as much time as you need.
3. Don't worry about the whole test at once-tackle questions one at a time.
4. Don't "score" yourself as you take the test.
5. Don't look for the letter patterns of correct answers.
6. Don't panic if you have a memory lapse or mental block. This is normal. Go on to the next item and come back to the trouble spot later.
7. Don't expect to know the answer to every question. Expect some items to be too hard. Just do your best.
8. Avoid unnecessary clock-watching, but do be aware of the time.
9. Ignore other test takers.
10. Think positive.
11. Don't give up!